[pLog-general] Different New User Creation Templates.

Zaid B. Amireh zamireh at albawaba.com
Wed Sep 14 09:21:04 GMT 2005

Well, it appears that the strings 'register_default_article_text' etc.
get translated according to the locale of the summary page, this can be
found in the file "class/summary/action/dofinishregister.class.php" in
the function "createBlog($userId)"

$articleText  = $this->_locale->tr("register_default_article_text" );

if I understand this correctly, $this is a 'summary' object and not a
'user' object so the translation is not dependant on the selected locale
of the user, its dependant on the locale of the summary page which is
kinda incorrect if you ask me.

please note that I'm not a developer, I'm just a lazy admin :D

cheers

Zaid Amireh