[pLog-general] Online flash tutor for installation

Mark Wu mark_wu at advtek.com.tw
Mon May 2 04:10:51 GMT 2005

Hi Oscar:

I think it is not a diffcult process la.. Pretty  easy.

And, I also found they also provide linux version
http://www.debugmode.com/wink/download.php , maybe you can try it.

According to the software author Satish, he also want to open source it
http://www.debugmode.com/userforums/viewtopic.php?t=1828

So, I think you will have chance to run it under your powerbook.

About English version, if no one can help, I will do that... But in less
priority :-P ... I need to finish Chinese version first .. Sorry.

Regards, Mark

** Just finish my jobs on hand, I think I can go back to focus plog
programming again.