[pLog-general] It's about time... pLog 1.0 is out :-)

Oscar Renalias oscar at renalias.net
Thu Mar 31 20:13:38 GMT 2005

1.0 is out. Go and spread the word... we're going big with this one (I
hope!)

There's no announcement in plogworld.net but there'll be one soon.
Marketing and promotion activities can start on Monday.

pLog 1.0 download link:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/plog/plog-1.0.zip?download
Plugins:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?
group_id=83964&package_id=100434
Templates:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?
group_id=83964&package_id=100435&release_id=316878

I'd like to thank all of you who have helped to make this release
happen and specially those of you who have been around during the last
few months adapting templates, updating plugins, finding and fixing
bugs and in general, supporting us. It's been hard but I hope that
we'll get the recognition that we deserve :-)

Oscar