[pLog-general] Shoutbox Plugin and issue 0000377

Palantir netpalantir at email.it
Sat Mar 26 22:20:21 GMT 2005

Hi!
I finally have the time to restart my work on plog plugins, I have had a
_really_ busy month! I have almost finished porting the shoutbox plugin to
the new architecture, I just will have to steal one or two more hours to the
family holidays to have it ready for 1.0 release ;)

I have reported this in the bug system (it's number 0000377), so that it is
clear that the plugin is not abandoned and that I'm working on it. Can you
assign that to me?
Ore better, maybe you could add me to the people who can assing bugs to
themselves, since probably there will be reports about that, and maybe in
some free time I could also contribute to the general development.

My user is called palantir

Enjoy your holidays (if you have them :)
Palantir aka Maciej

PS: I have tried to subscribe to the list with my new email,
radar at netpalantir.it, but the message to confirm my subscription gets lost
:( Is it my email provider?

--
 Palantir     === http://www.netpalantir.it
 icq:57482808 === MSN: netpalantir at email.it
Nightfall, quietly crept in and changed us all