[pLog-general] Auto Join (core) Blog During Register

michael jackass at bestweb.net
Fri Mar 18 23:53:07 GMT 2005

I'll look into it
thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: plog-general-bounces at devel.plogworld.net
[mailto:plog-general-bounces at devel.plogworld.net] On Behalf Of Oscar
Renalias
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 6:18 PM
To: plog-general at devel.plogworld.net
Subject: Re: [pLog-general] Auto Join (core) Blog During Register

This feature must have been available in another tool because I don't
remember ever implementing anything like this before :-)

If you'd like to make the changes yourself, take a look at
class/summary/action/dofinishregister.class.php. At some point there in
the perform() method, we first create a user and then create a blog
that belongs to this user. With 3-4 extra lines of code, you could
achieve the functionality that you're looking for.

Unfortunately there is no way that this can be implemented with a
plugin because the summary page does not support plugins yet (and it'll
be a bit diffficult to make it support plugins!)

Oscar

.