[pLog-general] Re: plogworld.org [Incident: 050113-000127]

Oscar Renalias phunkphorce at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 07:50:52 GMT 2005

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:39:37 -0500 (Z), Pool.com Customer Service
<service at pool.com> wrote:
> Below is a summary of your recent email request and our Customer
> Service Team's response.
>
> If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen
> this support ticket within the next 7 days.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Customer Service,
> Pool.com
>
> To update this question by email, please reply to this message in the
> space below. Text entered into any other part of this message will be
> discarded. Please note that it is not necessary to recopy your
>
> [===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]

Hi Melanie,

I appreciate your answers and time taken to reply to my questions.

However, I do not understand why pool.com is not interested in making
the domain available through your bidding system (I am not even
talking about my original request, but only about the domain becoming
available for sale)

We, as a project, do not want to think that pool.com has got a vested
interested in the domain, nor do we want to think that your company is
trying to cash in on our project's popularity to sell more ads because
lots of people are still mistakenly typing plogworld.org instead of
plogworld.net.

We find it terribly unfair that you are using somebody else's hard
work and global web recognition for such purposes.

We would like to correct this situation but this discussion seems to
lead nowhere. Is there any chance that this issue could be escalated
to somebody who could provide some real information rather than simple
answers to keep us distracted?

Best regards,

Oscar Renalias
pLog Project Leader