[pLog-general] plogworld.org

michael jackass at bestweb.net
Wed Jan 12 20:32:09 GMT 2005

Yeah I know plog can be a CMS.  That’s actually why I got into it back
when I did.  It has the basics of a CMS.  But any talk about CMS and
plog was usually not encouraged... and that’s fine.  Plugin framework
indeed can help expand plog.. blah blah... I know.  Publishing engines,
I know. Etcetera.

But, I enjoy drupal's 'everything is a node' concept.  Drupal is
terrific, no question.