[pLog-general] how to protect your site?

Oscar Renalias phunkphorce at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 14:30:03 GMT 2005

I think our goal should be to ship a secure product. So far I've only
seen a handful of questions in the forums regarding how to include php
code in the templates so something like this will probably only affect
1% of users.

And in any case, we should push plugins from now on as the preferred
way to extend plog at all levels...

Oscar