[pLog-general] SVN repository?

bcliang bcliang at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 13:03:37 GMT 2005

I had the same problem.  Oscar posted somethign to this list a few
weeks back.  I didn't read about it until I got home, but I guess
there is something to having 2GB of storage from gmail :).  The reason
your svn update isn't working is that your target filesystem has been
moved.  ../trunk has been designated for further 1.1 development.  I'm
not sure if there's any official development going on in there yet.

You are probably looking for development on plog 1.0.1

point svn to http://devel.plogworld.net/svn/plog/plog/branches/plog-1.0.1

--
bcliang_at_gmail_dot_com