[pLog-general] Your thoughts on 1.1

Oscar Renalias phunkphorce at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 12:28:07 GMT 2005

why do we need this feature? I don't think it's that useful...
Besides, it can easily be implemented as a plugin that would be 100%
integrated with the admin interface.

Guys, think that now that we've got the basic framework working, all
these perhaps-not-so-useful-features can be built as additions on top
of it as plugin. This means that those who don't like them/need them
don't have to even see them and those who need them, can easily unpack
a .zip file in the plugins/ folder and everything will look as
integrated as if the feature was in the core.

Oscar