[pLog-general] Your thoughts on 1.1

michael jackass at bestweb.net
Mon Apr 11 13:59:21 GMT 2005

Hi Oscar,
Thanks for the update.  Sounds good.

I did not want to blame plog for this right away.... but it does seem
that plog 1.0 is much slower.  I was checking into other factors since I
am on a new server, but I am certain now that the memory usage has
caused lag.
So, great to hear about new work being done to improve this.

A quick feature request that may be small enough to be considered for
next release...

- extend custom fields to optionally be added to resource items (add
more metadata)

michael