[pLog-general] Out of Memory?

Jon Daley plogworld at daley.snurgle.org
Fri Apr 8 19:28:32 GMT 2005

 	To remove the files, you can use a script such as:

http://snurgle.org/~jondaley/misc/del.phps which will run as the web user,
and you can use it to erase various files that your normal user doesn't
have access to.
 	This script probably doesn't work in safe_mode.

Uncomment the line that you want.  (and then comment it again, or move the
script somewhere, so random people can't delete your files...)

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005, Mike Welsh wrote:

> At my blog, http://yomcat.geek.nz, I am continuously running out of memory,
> with errors such as "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes
> exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 11520 bytes) in
> /home/httpd/yomcat.geek.nz/www/plog/tmp/1/
> %%318^%%318618487^header.template.php on line 20"
>
> How do I get rid of these, as I am unable to remove the files in ./tmp/1/
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
> --
> http://yomcat.geek.nz

*     Jonathan M. Daley     *  Why yes, a bulletproof vest.  *
*                           *   Last words of James Rodges,  *
*   jondaley at snurgle.org    *   on his final request before  *
*                           *        the firing squad        *
* www.snurgle.org/~jondaley *                                *