[pLog-general] Fwd: Hello from amazon web services

Oscar Renalias oscar at renalias.net
Tue Apr 5 21:04:01 GMT 2005

just checked the trademark application and apparently it was submitted
in January 2003, while our project was registered in sf.net in June
2003 (that's probably the earliest identifiable record of "our" plog)

But let's see, let's not jump into any conclusions yet. I will probably
not be able to do this before Friday or so (social life and such, I'm
not going to change that because of amazon.com :P)

Thanks for the advice so far :)

Oscar