[pLog-general] Fwd: Hello from amazon web services

Oscar Renalias oscar at renalias.net
Tue Apr 5 20:30:59 GMT 2005

yes, I am pretty sure that that's the reason why they're contacting me.

My idea is to go to this conf call and listen to what they have to say,
without saying too much from our side. After that I suppose that I will
seek advice from places like the FSF or the EFF and if necessary I will
release my copyrights from the code and transfer to the FSF (if that
helps) And then we'll see... If they're not able to help me, then
bummer.

I can't definitely afford legal actions, though I am really confused
about things like jurisdictions. Can these guys do anything against EU
citizens? I'm not looking for money, never started this project for the
money and I am not going to change that now (even though that they
might argue that since we're asking for donations via paypal, we're
trying to make some money)

Anyway, we don't even know what they want so let's hope for the best...

Btw, does anybody know where I can find a database of registered
trademarks in the US?

Oscar