[pLog-general] Fwd: Hello from amazon web services

michael jackass at bestweb.net
Tue Apr 5 20:25:27 GMT 2005

I did google search for plog before and yeah, amazon has come up...among
others.
Worse case (maybe), you can keep the domain and just refer to plog
officially as plogger or plogblog or whatever... and casually we still
refer to it as plog.  In other words, you can do small things to
appease... in some cases.

What did they say?