[pLog-general] Welcome to the new list

Oscar Renalias oscar at qdevel.com
Wed Sep 29 14:20:37 GMT 2004

Hi all,

probably you already received a notification message, but just to let you know
thatthe old lists at sourceforge.net are not working anymore and that you should
use plog-general at devel.plogworld.org, from on now.

In the meantime, have a look at our new Mantis bug-tracking system and see if
you can help out:

http://bugs.plogworld.org

If you see anything you can fix or help, simply assign it to yourself and get
working :)

We also could use some help writing functional test cases and closing bugs,
depending on whether they pass their test cases or not:

http://devel.plogworld.org/testitool

I've put some brief material regarding how we would like to proceed with the
development model in the wiki:
http://www.plogworld.org/wiki/index.php?pagename=pLog%20Development%20Process
We're trying to emphasize things like functional testing and to bring some QA
methodologies to the project. As it grows bigger, testing is getting a bit out
of hand and we are trying to find a way to organize ourselves better...

Also remember that the svn repository can be accessed from
http://devel.plogworld.org/svn/plog/plog/trunk/

Let me know if you have any question :-)

Oscar