[pLog-General] Service Suspended

Nick Gerakines nick at socklabs.com
Sun Sep 26 23:03:50 GMT 2004

And this is where I come in. I have recently, as of a month ago, gotten my own dedicated
server for my website (www.socklabs.com). I would recommend that we use a mirroring
service, if not for actual content but for downloads, the cvs, etc. I could also be used
as a weekly/monthly backup bin for the database and website. Contact me off list if you
are interested.
  ~ Nick