[pLog-general] why split html files into pieces?

su baochen subaochen at 126.com
Mon Nov 15 13:16:22 GMT 2004

The biggest shortcomming of splitting files is that, maintaining the
page or source file is somewhat difficult, because it can not display by
the visual design tool, such as dreamweaver.

Almost all modern page disigner has native template support, and
dreamweaver also support libraries.

After all , this is just the favor of the author:-)

=20
=D4=DA2004=C4=EA11=D4=C214=C8=D5=B5=C400:53=A3=ACOscar Renalias=D0=B4=B5=C0=
=A3=BA