[pLog-general] Quick comment...

Matt matt at woodzy.com
Thu Nov 4 04:27:23 GMT 2004

Mark Wu wrote:

>>Hi all:
>>
>>See .... :(
>>
>>Sorry about this .... But, I wondering how can you know I do that ??
>>It is
>>so amazing. ...
>>

>Mail highlights all messages in the same thread (ie, reply hit), so I can
>just tell. I think Thunderbird does it as well.

I feel ashamed that this is what brings me out of hiding... or reading
as it may be... but in the email header there is something called a
references or in-reply-to field that tells the mail handler which email
this was in response to. You can see these if you say "view all headers"
in whatever email client you use.

For Outlook... if i remember right, its called threading (as it is
called in Thunderbird).

I'd write another email with a different subject, but that would be
acknowledging Oscar's request :)...

Oscar if you have any small projects you'd like done, I wanna try
getting my feet wet in pLog development again and slowly figure out the
newer code-base, lemme know... in a different thread of course :) (and
yes I know its an svn repository now)

--Matt