[pLog-general] Latest snapshots

Oscar Renalias oscar at renalias.net
Mon Nov 1 22:50:38 GMT 2004

very quickly, this is the structure of our repository:

svn/plog/
	plog/ --> core plog code
		trunk/ --> latest and greatest
		branches/ --> in case we have to branch the code
			0.1
			0.1.1
			0.3.2 --> since we're going to close cvs at sf.net, we thought it'd
be wise to keep a copy of older releases!
		tags/ --> svn doesn't support tags (in the sense of cvs) so whenever
we make a releases, you'll find a copy of it here.
	plugins/ --> module for plugins
		trunk/ --> latest plugins for the development version
		branches/
			0.3.2
		tags/
	templates/
		trunk/
		branches/
		tags/

as you can see, the structure repeats itself for each one of the
modules... But the newest code will always be found in plog/trunk, or
plugins/trunk, etc. The other folders are for organizational purposes
and you shoulnd't worry too much about them (downloading the whole
plog/branches/ folder will take you a while, so you'd better be careful
:-)

Use this command to fetch the code for the first time ('checkout' in
svn terms):

svn checkout http://devel.plogworld.org/svn/plog/plog/trunk

And run 'svn update' whenever you want to update the current version of
the code to the latest one.

Oscar

Oscar