[pLog-general] Wordpress Plugin: Suggest

Oscar Renalias oscar at renalias.net
Fri Dec 31 16:53:24 GMT 2004

Looks good and it might be a good idea... for your own small site. I
don't think that owners of big sites would be interested in an idea
like this: think of hundreds of search requests coming in every second
just because a lot of people are searching for something in your site.

If anybody's interested in developing a plugin, be my guest :-)

Btw, happy new year to every one!

Oscar