[pLog-general] Server updates

Francesc Pla francesc at qdevel.com
Wed Dec 15 11:52:36 GMT 2004

I just finished the periodical development server update (now also web, wiki
and forums server), among other system updates most interesting for pLog
developers and users are:

phpMySQLAdmin
---------------------
Newest version.

Trac
---------------------
It's a complete project management (wiki, bugtracking, ...) tool but what I
really love from it is the subversion browsing and the way you can see the
changelog , diffs, ... newest version has some changes on the way it shows
diffs that makes them easier to read, cleaner and beautier.

Wiki and bugtracking features are removed from menu (we use another tools for
such purposes) but it's a really cool tool for browsing through subversion
repository. You can reach it at:

http://www.plogworld.net/cgi-bin/trac.cgi

Exact URL for svn timeline is:

http://www.plogworld.net/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/timeline?daysback=30&changeset=on

phpBB
Updated to 2.0.11 to resolve some serious security issues.

If there's any problem with these services just mail me.

Francesc.