[pLog-general] Everything moved to plogworld.net

Oscar Renalias oscar at renalias.net
Mon Dec 13 00:01:56 GMT 2004

I've spent some time today and moved everything from plog.bliang.com to
plogworld.net. It took me a while but everything should be ready now...

For those of you interested in taking a look at the new wiki, I've
moved it from www.plogworld.net/wiki to plogworld.net/wikinew, while at
www.plogworld.net/wiki you will find the old phpwiki wiki, which will
be availble until we finish the new one.

The only problem is that somehow I broke the subversion repository and
I have no idea why, but I will try to fix it as soon as possible...

Let me know if there is any other problem!

Oscar