[pLog-general] Wiki info

Nick Gerakines nick at socklabs.com
Sat Dec 11 22:45:47 GMT 2004

Ok folks,

Did some updates so take a look and tell me what you think. I locked down the main pages
so that only sysop+ can edit them. Those locks do _not_ prevent anyone from making changes
to the discussion pages. Also note that I did some changes to the release page for 0.3.2.
I also added stub template that is to be added to all pages that are considered
incomplete. That way we can check out the category page for stub and see a list of all the
included pages. I really love how cool media wiki is and how the template system works.

Ok, i'm going to call it a day. I've made enough changes for everyone to absorb and take
note of before I start anything else. I'd really like feedback on the new format.

~ Nick

http://devel.plogworld.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page