[pLog-general] Looking for a "webmaster" kind of person

Nicholas Gerakines nick at socklabs.com
Thu Dec 9 17:00:58 GMT 2004

Oscar,

I'd also like to help by acting as a contributing writer or updater. I
usually update my own site to the trunk about once a month and test/play
with the new featuers. I think I could help out by filling the site with
'content', so to speak, as well as starting community interaction. I'll
also help with the wiki when I can but I will admit I can't dedicate
more than 8 hours or so a week to the entire thing. I was thinking along
the lines of spending an hour or so every other night either writing
content for the site or doing something with the wiki or other plog
sites to get them involved.

I'm open to ideas. I'm pretty sure that you know what I am and am not
capable of. Hope I can help.

~ Nick