[pLog-general] Including PHP

bcliang bcliang at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 01:38:57 GMT 2004

It is generally bad practice to include code in a template file, this
is what you're looking for.  Since the files are processed by the
smarty engine, you must use the tags included in smarty.

{php}
   include("this_file.php");
{/php}

Hope that helps,

Brad Liang

P.S. Finally back here checking the mail list

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 11:52:37 +1300, Mike Welsh <yomcat at yomcat.geek.nz> wrote:

--
bcliang_at_gmail_dot_com